Monday, January 21, 2013

7 week update

Well OBVIOUSLY it's time for an update! Last update was week one and we're now going on week 7! Holy moly!
I seem to have a calm moment with him sleeping on my chest. So let's see, since week one:
-Harry and I had thrush
-I had mastitis
-We endured many sleepless nights
-He was at 10 lbs 10 oz as of his 5 week appointment
- he's now sleeping 3-4 hours at a time at night
- he stands on his legs (especially when mad)
- he's started to smile
- we heard him squeal for the first time
- he eats like a champ and over the weekend ate 8oz of bottled breast milk in one sitting!! I wonder if he always eats that much (we don't usually bottle feed him).

All of his newborn clothes are grown out of and boxed up. We're more in love with this little boy than we ever thought possible. He's our answer to prayer and I am so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment