Tuesday, July 31, 2012

22 weeks


Okay, after MUCH anticipation (let's be honest, Sara you're the only one that reads this blog), I am posting an update. I have been out of town for the past 2 weeks and unable to update, so here it is!

This past Sunday was July 29th...exactly four months until the due date. AHHH! I have a sneaky feeling this time is going to fly. 

The "nursery" currently looks like a storage closet, and I'm hoping in the next few weeks to start to make a change in that. 

Okay, so let's see, the past two weeks...

Two weeks ago I was out of town on business in Florida, and one night when I laid down to relax, I pulled up my shirt to look at my belly and HOLY COW! The baby must have been sitting on the right hand side because I looked rather deformed! haha. It was pretty awesome, 'cause I thought that didn't happen until I was a little further along and showing more. 

Let's see, no major milestones while I was in Fl, although I felt his jabs occasionally. However this past week I was at the beach with Chris and some of our friends, and now the baby is jabbing me on a daily basis. I'm really enjoying the daily kicks that are more obviously kicks. 

On Monday we have our next ultrasound appointment, and I'm excited to see more pictures of our baby and maybe he'll be more active this time! 


I got some pictures up, so below are weeks 20-22. My belly is definately that of a pregnant woman's, and I even have a pregnant profile! I took a profile picture earlier this week, so I'll try to remember to load it up and put it on here tomorrow. 



20 weeks- size of a small canteloupe

21 weeks- size of a banana

22 Weeks- size of a spaghetti Squash

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Now you know you have another follower. Can't wait to see you all!!!!!!
    Love,
    ~Mom
    (I added this coz when I hit preview it said I was unknown)
    :o)

    ReplyDelete